2011年5月19日 星期四

My favorite Book

I have alot of favorite books, like the Tale of Desperaux and the Great Gatsby are all really fun to read. But the one series of books that i will never get tired of is defintely the Twilight series nearly all the girls at my age is in love the either Jacob or Edward which were the two main characters in the book. The book is so realistic and romantic that when ever I'm reading it i would imagine my self to be Bella the main girl character. The movie was what made me intrestsed but then once i finished the movie everyone told me the book would be ten times better and i didn't believe them because the movie was already amazing but then i read the book and i know what they mean. The use of words and the details in the book weren't all mentioned in the movie but the books just goes way deep into it and i really am looking forward that Steaphnie Meyers would write even more books about Bella and Edward's kids love stories:)

沒有留言:

張貼留言