2011年5月19日 星期四

My Favorite Author!

One of my favorite hobbies is just to sit on a soft cushion or in starbucks and just snuggle with a book for hours. I read all kinds of stuff from newspaper to magazine to poems to fiction and non fiction books. Therefore i have alot of favorite books and favorite authors. My top three favorite authors are difintely J.K Rowling who wrote the Harry Potter series, Kate Dicamilo who wrote The tale of Despereaux and of coures everyone's favorite Stephanie Meyers who wrote the Twilight series. I like all three of theese authors because they all have a very special and unqiue way of writing that just makes me attracted to the book and makes me want to turn the page again and again. Those authors are so amazing that the book series they wrote all three of the books are now present in motion pictures. I have to say if i have to choose between those three authors my favorite one would be Stephanie Meyers because i love romantic stories especially when there are fiction things like vampires.

沒有留言:

張貼留言